A breakthrough in low cost and high quality treatment of domestic wastewater
Bluecon® International offers proven compact wastewater purifying units, in which domestic wastewater is blueconized into irrigation water. Blueconizing is a new physical technology to purify wastewater to optimise the water cycle. The ability to blueconize domestic wastewater from villages and small towns into irrigation water, fits well in an environmental sustainable policy and re-use of water.
COMPACT AND MODULAR UNIT
Unlike large-scale investments in conventional biological treatment plants, Bluecon® International offers compact and modular units. The Bluecon® can be realised without large complex infrastructural and sanitation systems. Bluecon® International takes care of the installation, operation and service or maintenance of its units. With a multi-year contract the company can even take over the investment of the project to guarantee the quality of the irrigation water and to unburden the customer.
5 STEPS TO A CLEANER ENVIRONMENT!
- 1mm pre-screening.
- The physical purifying process starts with the Super-flotation module. The Super-flotation module consists of a reactor and separation unit. In the reactor the wastewater is treated by destabilising the electrostatic surface charge on the molecular level. The molecules are forced to approach close together, making contact and progressively forming larger agglomerates. In the flotation unit the agglomerates are separated into water and sludge. The sludge can be transported to a simple and effective dewatering unit.
- The water is treated through a super filter to remove practically all remaining particles.
- Bacteria and other pathogens are made harmless in the disinfection module.
- In the last step the treated water is polished to meet the requirements of the local water regulations. The blueconized water is now ready for safe re-use as valuable irrigation water.
- Cleaning of domestic wastewater at low cost
- 100% Physical treatment
- Guaranteed water quality, meeting local requirements
- Energy neutral
- Easy to operate
- Instant ON/OFF operation mode
- 30% less sludge than in a traditional biological treatment system
- No large investments in infrastructure, pumps and sewage systems
- Transparency and unburdening of the customer by optional long-term service and maintenance contract
- Projecttime 6-8 weeks
- Suitable from 2.000 to over 10.000 inhabitants with multiple units
- Safe re-use of water with disinfection module
- Availability of extra modules for future upgrading
- In compliance with Directive 91/271/EEC
AVERAGE DISCHARGE RESULTS OF BLUECON®
For standard domestic wastewater
COD = Chemical Oxygen Demand | BOD = Biological Oxygen Demand | TSS = Total Suspensed Solids | P = Total Phosporus | N = Total Nitrogen
Bluecon® International bv
NL-6956 AZ Spankeren
+31 (0) 6 33 02 36 15
Mr. Daniel-Mihai Goron
+4 (0) 7 46 24 07 94
We comply with the Environmental, Health, and Safety Guidelines of the International Finance Corporation, a member of the World Bank Group.
©2019 Bluecon International bv